Saturday, March 17, 2007

a cowboy's work is never done

Sonny & CherA Cowboy's Work Is Never DoneWritten by - Sonny Bono
Ride...I used to jump my horse and ride I had a six-gun at my side I was so handsome women cried And I got shot but I never died I could play if I'd do everything he'd say Girls seemed to just get in his way Those days we weren't considered fun A cowboy's work is never done He'd fight crime all the time, he'd always win Till his mom would break it up and call him in He was tough, he was hard, but he was fine And he was slow 'cause guys like him were hard to find Ride...I'd like to ride again someday I think I still know how to play I play games now but it's not fun A cowboy's work is never done
A Cowboy's Work Is Never Done


飞马扬起尘埃蒙蔽双眼
虎皮猫丢失皮肤一如目光赤诚
将你经络系在我颅骨
好把影子钉在墙上欣赏
凝听你心脏在耳边
生动配合我燃烧中的头发

上帝在海啸中微笑
直到痛感丧失
才能目睹嚎叫

No comments: